Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rachael Ray via O-Magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese, crumbles plain or 1 1⁄2 cups herbed feta cheese, with mediterranean herbs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts
- 12 sprigs oregano leaves, stripped
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) bagsstore-bought pita chips
- 1 roasted red pepper
- kalamata olive
- 24 slices seedless cucumber, sliced thinly on the bias
- Combine the first five ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve with store-bought pita chips and sliced cucumber garnished with chopped roasted red pepper and Kalamata olives.