Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A super easy recipe with 2 of my favourite things - pine nuts and feta! Use crackers, toasted pita wedges or flatbread to dip into this delicious mixture. Enjoy!
- 236.59 ml feta cheese (low fat is fine)
- 236.59 ml ricotta cheese (low fat is fine)
- 59.14 ml pine nuts, toasted
- 59.14 ml green onion, finely chopped
- 44.37 ml fresh dill, finely chopped
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- In a food processor, combine feta and ricotta cheese; process until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until blended but still chunky.
Lovely dip! I made this to take to a family gathering this evening and loved how it used so much fresh dill, as I had quite a bit on hand that needed using. Everyone loved it, raved about it, and said, "5 stars all the way!" Also, I loved that the prep was very minimal. I chilled for about 2 hours before serving and served with baked pita chips. There was none left at the end of the evening. Thanks, Nif. I'll definitely make this dip again. Made for Family Picks ZWT6.