Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice appetizer; Zaar 6.
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive, kalamata
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vinaigrette, greek
- 50 Ritz crackers
- Mix tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, olives, parsley, and Greek vinaigrette together in a bowl.
- Put the Ritz crackers around bowl.
Simple to make and delicious. The family loved this dip. Made as written. Made for ZWT-9 - For The Apron String Travelers
This is good! I added cucumber and no parsley. The only thing was I think I would use tortilla or pit chips next time. Wasn't really feeling the crackers.