Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped English cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- 2⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 4 pita breads, cut crosswise in half
- Mix yogurt, garlic and cayenne in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.)
- Mix cucumber, sun-dried tomatoes, green onion, mint, vinegar and oil in large bowl. Stir in spinach and feta cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand while preparing pita bread.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Wrap pita breads in foil. Place in oven until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Fill pita halves with cucumber mixture. Spoon some of yogurt dressing into each pita half. Serve, passing remaining yogurt dressing separately.