Feta, Cucumber and Spinach Pita Sandwiches
- Mix yogurt, garlic and cayenne in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.)
- Mix cucumber, sun-dried tomatoes, green onion, mint, vinegar and oil in large bowl. Stir in spinach and feta cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand while preparing pita bread.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Wrap pita breads in foil. Place in oven until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Fill pita halves with cucumber mixture. Spoon some of yogurt dressing into each pita half. Serve, passing remaining yogurt dressing separately.