Recipe by chia
this is a quick , easy summer side dish
Top Review by lets.eat
I believe I doubled the recipe-I added 1 lb. of frozen kernels, and doubled all of the ingredients, except I had a 6 oz. tub of feta, so didn't quite double the feta. My DH and I liked this very much, but alas-too much of a different taste for my young DS's so they didn't care for it. I expected that this would have been much richer than it was, but the feta gave this an interesting bite. Thanks chia!
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 ears corn, kernels removed (or 1 1/2 c frozen corn)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped--ot to taste
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled (4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- heat skillet on stovetop.
- add olive oil, onions, garlic, cook until softened.
- add corn and rosemary and stir.
- add stock and simmer until corn is tender, 5 minutes.
- add heavy cream, bring to a boil and cook until reduced by 1/3.
- remove from heat.
- stir in feta and butter until creamy.
- season with fresh ground pepper, serve.