1/1 Photo of Feta, Craisin and Walnut Pinwheels
These are wonderful!!! I made these for Thanksgiving and I added walnuts for a bit of crunch needed. Hope you try them!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) carton whipped cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion, just the green part
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries, craisins
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, chopped small
- 3 (10 inch) regular tortillas or 3 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- sliced green onion (to garnish)
- 1In small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta, walnuts and green onion.
- 2Stir in craisins.
- 3Evenly spread 1/3 of mixture onto each tortilla.
- 4Roll up tightly and evenly, do not tear, though.
- 5Make sure some of the spread is right to the end edge to seal.
- 6Wrap each tightly in plastic wrap, refrigerate.
- 7To serve, slice ends off, then slice into about 24 slices. More if sliced thinner. (About 8 slices per tortilla is what I got.).
- 8Place on plate and sprinkle with more sliced green onion for garnish if desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta, Craisin and Walnut Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (1025 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 213.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g