Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are wonderful!!! I made these for Thanksgiving and I added walnuts for a bit of crunch needed. Hope you try them!!
- 1 (12 ounce) carton whipped cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion, just the green part
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries, craisins
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts, chopped small
- 3 (10 inch) regular tortillas or 3 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- sliced green onion (to garnish)
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta, walnuts and green onion.
- Stir in craisins.
- Evenly spread 1/3 of mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly and evenly, do not tear, though.
- Make sure some of the spread is right to the end edge to seal.
- Wrap each tightly in plastic wrap, refrigerate.
- To serve, slice ends off, then slice into about 24 slices. More if sliced thinner. (About 8 slices per tortilla is what I got.).
- Place on plate and sprinkle with more sliced green onion for garnish if desired.
I tried the recipe as posted, but it was a bit too sweet for my preference, so I added more green onion, as well as onion powder, garlic powder, and white pepper. After that the balance of savory-and-sweet was just right. I brought this to a party as a dip with crackers (instead of tortillas) and got many compliments from the other guests. I love how easy this was to make. Thank you!
This was amazing we had this the day after Christmas , I just put it on large crackers. Thanks for posting the recipe.
These were very easy to make and were so very good. I love Christmas appetizers you can make ahead of time. I made them with reduced fat cream cheese and added a few more cranberries than the recipe called for. I will definitely make these again.