Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice recipe, good enough for company.
Make and share this Feta Chicken With Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat feta
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- drizzle 1/2 tbsp of oil in roasting pan. remove zest of lemon in thin strips and set aside.
- thinly slice the lemon. place 1/2 of the slices in pan. place chicken on top of lemon slices and season with 1/8 tsp of salt.
- slice each zucchini in half lengthwise, then slice each half into 1/4 inch half moons. in a bowl, combine zucchini, parsley, pepper, remaining oil, lemon slices, and salt and toss. spread the zucchini mixture around the chicken and sprinkle the feta over top. roast for 20 to 25 minutes. divide into 4 portions. Sprinkle the zest on after cooking.