Recipe by CaliforniaJan
Simple ingredients and the addition of feta cheese make this salad unique.
Top Review by Kathy(
Delicious! The best chicken salad I've had in a long time -- might even be the best ever. I used fresh dill, fat free sour cream, and a tomato/basil feta because that's what I had. Perfect! Thanks so much for a great recipe.
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 large celery ribs, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a serving bowl, mix together the chicken, celery and red onion. In a separate bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, feta cheese, and dill. Pour over the chicken mixture and stir to blend.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.