Nature's Cuisine's Note:
Delicious recipe. Very savory with LOTS of flavor. Inspired by Mean Chef's Chicken With Marsala, Mushrooms and Gorgonzola.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms (cremini or white)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dry marsala (or red cooking wine)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Italian parsley (garnish)
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3In skillet on medium-high, add 2 T olive oil. Saute chicken for about 2 minutes on each side (just until lightly browned and cooked through).
- 4Transfer to plate and cover with aluminum foil.
- 5In same skillet, add 1 T oil and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper then saute for 3-4 minutes (until softened and water reduced).
- 6Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- 7Add marsala and reduce (about 4 minutes).
- 8Remove from heat and add sour cream and feta.
- 9Garnish with parsley. Serve over rice.
- 11Place all ingredients in pot. Bring to boil.
- 12Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.6
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 468.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 36.6 g