Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
A chicken breast stuffed with feta cheese, what more needs to be said!! This is delish!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces feta cheese with dried basil and tomato, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (homemade are best)
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs and the italian seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper and gently pound chicken with the flat side of a meat mallet (or rolling pin) until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place 1 oz of the feta cheese in the center of each chicken breast, and fold in half.
- Spread 2 Tbs bread crumbs in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Arrande the chicken in the dish on top of the bread crumbs.
- Top with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake for 25-30 min in the preheated oven, or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear when pierced.