Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the most flavorful turkey burgers I've ever had.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Sicilian olives, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, roasted and chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ground black pepper
- hamburger bun
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, feta cheese, olives, artichoke hearts, jalapeno peppers, oregano, and pepper. Mix together, and form into patties.
- Place patties in the oven. Cook for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve on hamburger buns.