Recipe by kittycatmom
My take on a "Greek-style" burger. I like to eat this on pita bread in place of a bun. I didn't add this in the directions, but I generally make these ahead of time and put them in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours before grilling. They hold together better.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill for medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, feta cheese, olives, oregano,oil, and pepper. Mix together, and form into patties.
- Lightly oil the grate. Place patties on the grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Suggested toppings roasted red pepper, spinach, cucumber sauce, sun ripened tomatoes.