Recipe by wicked cook 46
From SouthernLiving Prep time includes chill time
Top Review by joanna_giselle
These were absolutely fabulous! I rolled some in parsley and some in crushed walnuts for those who don't like parsley. I added a tablespoon of parmesan cheese and a dash of tabasco as suggested by Zurie and they were delicious. Note that if you increase the cream cheese this makes a great dip for veggies or crackers.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) containercrumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- cucumber, slices
- grape tomatoes
- kalamata olive
- whole almond
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined. Cover mixture tightly, and chill at least 1 hour or until firm (can chill up to 3 days).
- Roll cheese mixture into 3/4-inch-round balls. Roll each ball in parsley. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. If chilled, let stand 30 minutes before serving. Serve with cucumber slices, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, and whole almonds.