1/2 Photos of Feta Cheese Tahini Pizza
salam lena's Note:
Quick and tasty combined with middle eastern and Mediterranean flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place each pita on large cookie sheet.
- 2Brush both sides with olive oil.
- 3Spread 2 tablespoons of tahini on each pita.
- 4Then top with generous amounts of Feta cheese (French Feta is the best). Top each with olives and tomato slices.
- 5Top with Zatar which is a thyme and sesame seed spice found at most middle eastern markets. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- 6Bake in oven at 350°F until cheese is almost brown and bread is lightly crisp.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Cheese Tahini Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.2
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 1289.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 22.0 g