- 4 arabic style pita bread (pocket)
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 118.32 ml tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 473.18 ml feta cheese
- 10-12 pitted green olives, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced and quartered
- za'atar spice mix (optional)
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place each pita on large cookie sheet.
- Brush both sides with olive oil.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tahini on each pita.
- Then top with generous amounts of Feta cheese (French Feta is the best). Top each with olives and tomato slices.
- Top with Zatar which is a thyme and sesame seed spice found at most middle eastern markets. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake in oven at 350°F until cheese is almost brown and bread is lightly crisp.