Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
From the "Southern Living Christmas cookbook". I am keeping it here for safe keeping. My family loves Feta cheese so I intend to give this a go soon.
- 2 (4 ounce) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 -2 garlic clove (to your taste)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Yum! I have to increase my intake of calcium each day for my bones and this was a great recipe. I used it both as a dip and a spread (on toast and topped with tomato). I enjoyed it more as a spread as the sheep feta I choose was a bit salty and wasn't as obvious in toast. Would make it again as it's very simple and very yummy. Thank you for posting your recipe cookingpompom