Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the Angels and Friends Cookbook from Youngstown, Ohio. This dressing is great on a Greek Salad or on just plain greens!!
- 2 cups feta cheese, mashed
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in either a blender or food processor. This make one quart of dressing.
- I prefer to use fresh basil and oregano, *remember it is necessary to double the amount when using fresh herbs.
- The number of servings is merely an estimate, it depends on how much dressing you like on your salad.
We didn't really care for this. It was very salty and tasted like it was missing something, but not sure what. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.