Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried this recipe the first time from a cookbook a girl at work was selling called Recipes for Life-Cooking for a Cure ,that was written for her friend who had ALS.. It was put together by family and friends lovingly to help find a cure for Mary Lou who did not beat this horrible disease.You will in time find, that I will post many recipes from this wonderful cookbook which had a second publishing that I have contributed recipes for. I form this into a log and place on pretty platter and put the pita bread around it ! Enjoy
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic, glove chopped
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 black olives, diced
- Mix softened cream cheese and feta until well blended. Add grlic and blend a little more.
- Work cheeses into a log 1 inch thick and place on platter.
- Cover with remaining ingredients.
- serve with warm pita bread at room temperature.