Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great side dish for Breakfast, Brunch or Dinner. Can be refrigerated and later warmed in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup old fashion grits
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white shoepeg corn
- 3 1⁄2 ounces crumbled natural feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- salt and pepper
- Bring water and salt to a boil, add grits. Cover and cook on low for 15-20 minute or until grits are done. Add Corn, Feta cheese, Butter, Salt and Pepper. Stir until blended. Serve.
- Can top with Parmesan cheese.