San Marcos Sunshine's Note:
A Tyler Florence special holiday recipe. I buy a large container of crumbled feta at Costco and am always looking for interesting ways to use it before "the date expires". This works for me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 quart saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter and stir in the flour, making a paste.
- 2Whisk in the milk, lower the heat and simmer the sauce for about 10 minutes until it thickens.
- 3Fold in the crumbled feta, scallions and parsley.
- 4Season it with salt and a little cracked pepper.
- 5Garnish with chopped walnuts on top.
- 6Serve in a fondue pot or over a candle warmer.
- 7Tyler's dipping suggestions: bites of crusty bread, melon, pitted olives or prosciutto.
- 8A holiday hit!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Cheese Fondue With Walnuts and Parsley
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 222.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g