Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The perfect summer side dish. I like to serve it at room temperature, adding a bit more oil and topped with chopped tomato. Quick and easy side for grilled foods.
- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 3 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Cook orzo according to package directions, drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix well.
I will start by saying i used black olives cuz it was all i had (boo) and left out the chives for a picky eater so that's why i'm not rating this.....i feel like this is a good BASE recipe for me but was lacking a bit....i added some parm. chz which was good in it and also extra feta and put the tomatoes in for color. it ended up working nicely. oh and salt and pepper of course. Thanks for the idea!
This was very good. I skipped the olives because I didn't have any and added a little more oil and some salt and pepper. I also used dried chives which I let sit in the oil to rehydrate a bit. I will be making this again. Good warm or cold. Thanks for sharing!