Recipe by Jennifer Dawn
This is yummy - disappears the minute you serve it. Great with crackers.
Top Review by rachelii
I love this Dip!! I changed it up a bit though. I used the garlic and herb feta cheese and left out the garlic and black pepper in the recipe. Also I left out the black olives and topped mine with sliced cherry tomatoes, green onions, and cucumber chopped small. I served it with peta chips and it was GREAT!! This is a nice fresh tasting dip, great for spring and summer get togethers
- 250 g package cream cheese
- 118.29 ml feta cheese
- 29.58 ml plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml sliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- With a mixer or food processor, blend together cream cheesse, feta cheeese, yogourt, garlic and pepper until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a shallow dish or pie plate.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Granish with tomatoes, green onion and black olives.