Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is yummy - disappears the minute you serve it. Great with crackers.
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- With a mixer or food processor, blend together cream cheesse, feta cheeese, yogourt, garlic and pepper until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a shallow dish or pie plate.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Granish with tomatoes, green onion and black olives.
I love this Dip!! I changed it up a bit though. I used the garlic and herb feta cheese and left out the garlic and black pepper in the recipe. Also I left out the black olives and topped mine with sliced cherry tomatoes, green onions, and cucumber chopped small. I served it with peta chips and it was GREAT!! This is a nice fresh tasting dip, great for spring and summer get togethers