From Cuisine Tonight- Our favorite weekday menus
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat grill to med-high.
- 2Procfess feta, cream cheese, and yogurt until smooth. Add peperoncini, scallions, zest, salt, and pepper. Pulse to coarsely chop; set aside.
- 3Shape ground chuck into eight 4 oz. portions on wax paper, using a fork to form them into patties the shape of the hoagie rolls. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Top 4 patties with a slice of onion. Cover with the remaining patties, seal edges with a fork, and season again.
- 4Grill burgers on an oiled grate 4 min; flip and cook 2 min more.
- 5Top each burger with 1/4 cup Feta Sauce; Grill 2 minute longer.
- 6Serve burgers on rolls with lettucce, tomato, and cucumber.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Cheese Burger
Serving Size: 1 (609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 878.5
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 216.5 mg
- Sodium 974.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 51.8 g