Prep 37 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Cuisine Tonight- Our favorite weekday menus
Make and share this Feta Cheese Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoncini pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- dried oregano
- 4 slices red onions (1/4-inch thick)
- 4 hoagie rolls, toasted
- red leaf lettuce
- tomatoes, slices
- thinly sliced cucumber
- Preheat grill to med-high.
- Procfess feta, cream cheese, and yogurt until smooth. Add peperoncini, scallions, zest, salt, and pepper. Pulse to coarsely chop; set aside.
- Shape ground chuck into eight 4 oz. portions on wax paper, using a fork to form them into patties the shape of the hoagie rolls. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Top 4 patties with a slice of onion. Cover with the remaining patties, seal edges with a fork, and season again.
- Grill burgers on an oiled grate 4 min; flip and cook 2 min more.
- Top each burger with 1/4 cup Feta Sauce; Grill 2 minute longer.
- Serve burgers on rolls with lettucce, tomato, and cucumber.