Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian Recipes. Serve this with pesto sauce, or a roasted red pepper sauce. OAMC?
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl; pour boiling water over to cover. Let stand until softened, 5-10 minutes. Drain. Chop tomatoes finely.
- Mix cheeses, tomatoes, lemon zest and oregano. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper; brush edges with water.
- Place a second wonton wrapper on top and press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Heat 3 quarts of water to boiling; add 4-6 ravioli. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until ravioli float to surface and are cooked al dente.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and repeat the cooking procedure with the remaining ravioli. Serve topped with your favorite sauce.