1/1 Photo of Feta Cheese and Olive Bread
3 hrs 5 mins
Try using herbed feta cheese instead of plain, or add your favorite herbs ... yummy!! I always freeze leftovers, then heat in the microwave. Makes 1.5 pound loaf
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat buttermilk for 30 seconds in the microwave on HIGH.
- 2Add ingredients to the bread machine according to your manufacturer's directions, except the olives.
- 3Cycle: Basic or Nut, Loaf Size: 1.5 lb.
- 4After 5 minutes of kneading, check the dough; add a tablespoon of water at a time if too dry, or a tablesoon of flour at a time if too wet.
- 5Add the olives at the add-in beep.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Cheese and Olive Bread
Serving Size: 1 (775 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1824.0
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.2 mg
- Sodium 4319.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 319.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 57.5 g