I got this from the South Beach Diet cookbook. I thought it was delicious and very filling. And it really smells up the kitchen nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 3Butterfly cut the chicken.
- 4mix together feta and bacon.
- 5stuff each breast with feta and bacon mixture. secure sides of chicken with toothpicks (if needed).
- 6Pour oil mixture over top of breasts.
- 7Bake uncovered for 30 - 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.2
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 138.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese