Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from the South Beach Diet cookbook. I thought it was delicious and very filling. And it really smells up the kitchen nice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Butterfly cut the chicken.
- mix together feta and bacon.
- stuff each breast with feta and bacon mixture. secure sides of chicken with toothpicks (if needed).
- Pour oil mixture over top of breasts.
- Bake uncovered for 30 - 35 minutes.