Recipe by sheri77
I got this from the South Beach Diet cookbook. I thought it was delicious and very filling. And it really smells up the kitchen nice.
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped turkey bacon (cooked)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Butterfly cut the chicken.
- mix together feta and bacon.
- stuff each breast with feta and bacon mixture. secure sides of chicken with toothpicks (if needed).
- Pour oil mixture over top of breasts.
- Bake uncovered for 30 - 35 minutes.