Recipe by Mmmmm..bacon....
My friend, Suzy, made this for a gathering last weekend and it was so delicious I had to make it the next day! Great flavors, super simple to put together. I believe the recipe was put out by KRAFT salad dressing.
Top Review by loof
What a tasty bruschetta! Familiar flavors and the feta adds a nice creamy touch. I'm not a fan of olives so used some minced green pepper in it's place. Toasted some thin slices of baguette with olive oil spray and garlic and served on that - yum - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 cup kraft italian vinaigrette salad dressing (with extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil