Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend, Suzy, made this for a gathering last weekend and it was so delicious I had to make it the next day! Great flavors, super simple to put together. I believe the recipe was put out by KRAFT salad dressing.
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 cup kraft italian vinaigrette salad dressing (with extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate one hour.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices or crostini.
- Note: I have used a reduced fat balsamic vinaigrette and reduced fat feta with excellent results.
What a tasty bruschetta! Familiar flavors and the feta adds a nice creamy touch. I'm not a fan of olives so used some minced green pepper in it's place. Toasted some thin slices of baguette with olive oil spray and garlic and served on that - yum - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012
This was so good mmmm...bacon.... I loved it. I enjoyed it for lunch yesterday. I scaled it down for one person and used green olives, all I had on hand...served on top of a toasted cabiatta bun. Made exactly as written, wouldn't change a thing. Wow, what flavor it had salty, sweet, tart and tangy. A perfect balance of flavors. It was so quick and easy that I know, I will be enjoying this often. It packs a punch of flavor that is memorable, perfect for family and friends. Thank you so much for sharing Made for Fall Pac/12