Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Instead of plain old scrambled eggs, give these a try!!!!
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 small banana pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup crumbled feta
- salt and pepper
- Heat butter in skillet; add eggs, banana peppers and chives.
- Season with S& P Scramble egg mixture and cook to desired level.
- Fold in cheese.
Very tasty, I love the combo. I had the peppers and chives in the garden and it worked great.
I had a bag of peppers given to me by a teammate at work and a lone banana pepper was a part of it. I have experience feta with eggs (a GREAT pair I must say) and I knew this recipe would be a winner! Whipped this up for dinner tonight. Thanks so much! Surprised that this recipe has been around since 04! A real hidden gem. Yum!