Recipe by SueVM
These wonderful little cheese balls make great appetizers for a buffet table or party.
- 1 (8 ounce) packet cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) packet feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup ripe olives, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, very finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, snipped
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- serve with assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the cheeses and butter to room temperature and beat together in a large bowl until combined.
- Stir in the olives, onions and red pepper. Cover and chill 4 to 24hrs.
- To serve; shape into balls and roll in parsley and almonds.
- Service with the crackers.