1/10 Photos of Feta/Bacon Scrambled Eggs for 1
I just made this for my brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the butter in a small pan over medium heat.
- 2Add the bacon and cook until crisp and brown.
- 3Add the onion and cook for about 1 minute more.
- 4Whisk the eggs and sour cream together and add to the pan.
- 5Allow to set a little before stirring gently to allow the runny mix underneath the set egg.
- 6When almost set, but still creamy, add the crumbled feta and cook to melt (about 30 seconds is enough).
- 7Season with plenty of black pepper and serve at once over hot toast or a croissant.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta/Bacon Scrambled Eggs for 1
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.5
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 422.8 mg
- Sodium 584.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 19.1 g