I just made this for my brunch.
Make and share this Feta/Bacon Scrambled Eggs for 1 recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the butter in a small pan over medium heat.
- Add the bacon and cook until crisp and brown.
- Add the onion and cook for about 1 minute more.
- Whisk the eggs and sour cream together and add to the pan.
- Allow to set a little before stirring gently to allow the runny mix underneath the set egg.
- When almost set, but still creamy, add the crumbled feta and cook to melt (about 30 seconds is enough).
- Season with plenty of black pepper and serve at once over hot toast or a croissant.