Recipe by MizzNezz
A very elegant side dish!
Top Review by Bev
It's that time of year again for enjoying fresh asparagus! I'm so glad I started with this recipe! This was so delicious and very easy to prepare! It looked so nice on the table I couldn't wait to eat! the feta and red onion make nice additions to the great dish! Thanks for sharing, Nez!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh asparagus
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place asparagus in 1/2 inch water in lg skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In small skillet, saute onion in oil until crisp-tender.
- Place asparagus on plate.
- Top with onions and feta.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.