This is another Weight Watcher recipe I found. The picture makes it look soooo good. It has 2 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 large tomatoes, cored and finely chopped
- 2 medium shallots or 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing
- 1Slice zucchini in half lengthwise. In a large pot of boiling water, cook until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well. Scoop out and discard pulp in center.
- 2Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tomatoes, shallots or onion, and mushrooms. Cook over medium-high heat until pulpy, about 5 minutes. Stir in basil, salt and pepper.
- 3Generously spoon filling into 8 zucchini halves. Arrange 2 per plate.
- 4In a bowl, stir together feta cheese and salad dressing. Drizzle over stuffed zucchini. Yields 2 stuffed and dressed halves per serving.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta and Veggie Stuffed Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 533.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese