Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another Weight Watcher recipe I found. The picture makes it look soooo good. It has 2 points per serving.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 large tomatoes, cored and finely chopped
- 2 medium shallots or 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise. In a large pot of boiling water, cook until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well. Scoop out and discard pulp in center.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tomatoes, shallots or onion, and mushrooms. Cook over medium-high heat until pulpy, about 5 minutes. Stir in basil, salt and pepper.
- Generously spoon filling into 8 zucchini halves. Arrange 2 per plate.
- In a bowl, stir together feta cheese and salad dressing. Drizzle over stuffed zucchini. Yields 2 stuffed and dressed halves per serving.