Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty pasta salad, especially with the best veggies of the season. If cherry tomatoes are not available, chop a few plum tomatoes, or add chopped red and green pepper in place of cucumber. To make this delicious pasta a hit with your kids, omit olives and onion. Prepares as directed, using your favorite pasta shape and substituting Kraft Cheddar Cheese, cubed, for the Feta.
- 450 g rotini pasta, cooked, drained and cooled (1/2 900g package)
- 1 cup Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, unpeeled, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavours.