- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- kalamata olive, chopped and pitted
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray large cookie sheets with cooking spray. Open can of dough; do not unroll. With serrated knife, cut dough into 16 slices. Flatten to 2-inch circles.
- In small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil and the garlic; brush on tops of dough circles. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spoon slightly less than 1 tablespoon tomato mixture on each crostini. Serve immediately.