Adapted from Australian Table magazine - an issue from 2004. This is versatile and I have topped it with grated cheese and used diced tomatoes and rocket on occasions- so you can go with what you have in the fridge !! Also I usually double the recipe so there are leftovers for lunches.
- Preheat oven - 200°C.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pastry on tray.
- Top with spinach, tomatoes and feta.
- Leave 5 cm border around edge.
- Whisk ricotta and egg.
- Season to taste.
- spoon over feta.
- Fold in pastry edges, pinching to seal.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes till golden and puffed.