Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from Australian Table magazine - an issue from 2004. This is versatile and I have topped it with grated cheese and used diced tomatoes and rocket on occasions- so you can go with what you have in the fridge !! Also I usually double the recipe so there are leftovers for lunches.
- 1 puff pastry sheet, at room temperature
- 100 g Baby Spinach
- 150 g semi dried tomatoes
- 150 g feta, crumbled
- 250 g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven - 200°C.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pastry on tray.
- Top with spinach, tomatoes and feta.
- Leave 5 cm border around edge.
- Whisk ricotta and egg.
- Season to taste.
- spoon over feta.
- Fold in pastry edges, pinching to seal.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes till golden and puffed.
This was fabulous! Easy and quick to make, and very flavourful. Made exactly as written, and we loved it. Great warm and cold with some salad as a side. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for ZWT 9 Greece for The Apron String Travelers
Yum! Really quick to put together and a great blend of flavours.