Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Cook time is chilling time.
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped spinach, fresh or frozen (if frozen, thawed and drained)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- In a large bowl blend sour cream, cream cheese, and yogurt.
- Add the feta cheese, olive oil, and onions.
- Fold in the spinach.
- The mixture should be chunky.
- Chill for several hours.
This makes a refreshing change from that other spinach dip. I used a Vidalia onion & the feta had pieces of sundried tomato in it - served with a variety of crackers, tortilla chips & veggies. Thanx Kim!
Fantastic! Served with Pita bread wedges. Easy too
Every week I take a dip to share at Friday night drinks. This is a lovely, light dip that goes well with cut veggies. Because my 'audience' likes more kick in their dips, I added extra onion, a teaspoon of chili sauce and two cloves of smoked garlic. In future, I would add even more chili sauce and some spice such as cumin. Thanks for posting.