Recipe by Cupcake-Princess
Using feta and roasted bell peppers in quiche gives it a great flavor. I came up with this recipe when I did'nt have any of the cheese that I usually use in quiche. Make sure to use roasted red bell peppers for the best flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- olive oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted bell pepper
- 1⁄2-1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 9 inches unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small skillet saute onion and garlic in a little oil until tender, set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, bell pepper, cheese, and the cooked onion and garlic. Pour into pie shell. Bake until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.