Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Great summer pie
Make and share this Feta and Red Pepper Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Halve and deseed peppers.
- Grill until skin is blackened and blistered.
- Cool and remove skin.
- Cut into quarters.
- Melt butter.
- Brush a sheet of filo with melted butter.
- Place in a 20cm round cake tin.
- Repeat with another 4 sheets of pastry and melted butter, layering the pastry at right angles.
- Cover with a tea towel.
- Remove stalks from spinach and blanch the leaves in boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until just limp.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Crumble the feta.
- Place spinach at the bottom of the pie.
- Spread over yogurt.
- Top with feta.
- Place peppers on top.
- Grind pepper over.
- Brush 3 remaining sheets of pastry with melted butter.
- Place pastry on top of vegetables.
- Fold over edges.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over.
- Bake at 180C degrees for 35 minutes or until golden.