Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is wonderful as a meal or a side!
- 8 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 small red onion (cut thin)
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup wishbone balsamic dressing
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Mix spinach, carrots, onion, almonds, feta, and craisons together in large bowl.
- Mix all dressing ingredients and toss with salad.
- Serve cold.
OMG last night I had a bathing suit nightmare...back to salads. Made for Photo Soup, Salad and Sandwich Tag.
This is a delicious salad that is easy to make. The ingredients come together superbly. The orange zest and juice combine with the salad dressing to make a great flavor with the spinach and rest of ingredients. I'll definitely make it again soon! Thanks, Sarafina, for sharing the recipe!