Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, yummy and healthy!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1. To make stuffing, combine feta, pesto and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- 2. Make a pocket in side of each chicken breast by inserting sharp paring knife into thickest part and gently cutting back and forth until a small chamber opens; do not cut all the way through breasts. Enlarge pockets gently with your fingers. Spoon about 2 tablespoons stuffing into each pocket. Close pockets with wooden toothpicks and sprinkle breasts with another 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 3, Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 6-7 minutes per side. Remove toothpicks and sprinkle breasts with basil,.