Recipe by Pets'R'us
Another idea for gift baskets, the feta is off course wonderful to add to salads!This works out much cheaper making it yourself then buying it.
- 7 ounces feta cheese
- 3 -5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 12 -15 black olives
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 small dried red chili pepper, optional
- 1 cup virgin olive oil, approx
Directions See How It's Made
- Dry the cheese with paper kitchen towel, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Add to a jar, alternating with the other ingredients.
- Fill the jar with the olive oil, seal and leave for one week in a cool dark place so the flavors have time to develop.
- After opening keep the feta in the fridge.