Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you're a fan of feta cheese and garlic I think you might like this one. I prefer to use the light olive oil so the oil will not be overpowering. Drizzle over romaine lettuce and add a few croutons and you have a dynamite salad
- 2 cups light olive oil (I use Bertolli)
- 1⁄3 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 cup feta cheese, grated or crumbled
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Grate cheeses and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Add cheeses and mix well.
- Best if prepared the day before serving.
I liked the flavors in this, but it felt very heavy and oily. I ended up tripling the amount of balsamic vinegar, and then drizzling in some more to taste.