Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm still experimenting with low carb recipes :) I always have a lot of adjustments to make on any recipe because I can't just follow a recipe. I served this on a spinach salad, with feta and onions and a balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup olive, coarsely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Separate into 12-16 balls (I find smaller meatballs make portion control easier). Fry them in olive oil over medium heat.
- Place on paper towels to absorb grease.