- 500 g fresh ricotta cheese
- 450 g green olives, pitted
- 1 (250 g) package feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 baguette (french Stick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- bought sun-dried tomato, halved to serve
- bought chargrilled red capsicum, drained chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ricotta olives feta and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process unit smooth.
- preheat a barbecue or char grill on high, brush baguette slices with oil.
- cook half of the baguette slices on preheated grill for 1 min each side or until toasted.
- serve dip with tomatoes, capsicum and chargrilled bread.