Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
just a yummy dip to have when friends drop by!
Make and share this Feta and Green olive dip with Chargrilled bread recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g fresh ricotta cheese
- 450 g green olives, pitted
- 1 (250 g) package feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 baguette (french Stick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- bought sun-dried tomato, halved to serve
- bought chargrilled red capsicum, drained chopped
- Place ricotta olives feta and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process unit smooth.
- preheat a barbecue or char grill on high, brush baguette slices with oil.
- cook half of the baguette slices on preheated grill for 1 min each side or until toasted.
- serve dip with tomatoes, capsicum and chargrilled bread.