Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spread this on crackers, bread or bagels. Also terrific in sandwiches and wraps.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets, minced
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until very smooth and creamy.
Excellent. Only had 4 oz of feta on hand but it was still great. Served it with sesame melba toast rounds. Guests loved it! Thanks!
Mercy, this is fantastic. It was so easy to make, with things we always have on hand and the taste is unbelievable. I was almost going to omit the butter, but it gives it a wonderful luxury feel in your mouth. I can also imagine this as a topping for a baked potato, or spooned over a green vegetable like broccoli or beans. I have 2kgs of feta in my fridge, so I think this will get made again soon.