Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Originally published in Company's Coming Weekend Cooking.
- 1 Boboli Thin Pizza Shell
- 1⁄3 cup pesto sauce (sun dried tomato)
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken
- 4 slices bacon (cooked crisp)
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts (toasted)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil (dried)
- 2⁄3 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Combine pesto and whipping cream in a small bowl and spread over shell.
- Top with remaining ingredients and bake in 500 F oven for 18 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
- Cut into slices and serve.