Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 4 portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- feta cheese, chopped a little bit
- bacon, cooked drained and crumbled
- clean and scrape out gills on mushrooms.
- pour soy sauce and oil in a dish.
- marinate mushrooms about 20 minutes turning once then drain.
- Grill until tender.
- Place bacon and cheese in mushroom.
- Place under a broiler until cheese starts to brown.
novalee, these were great--i used cheddar on some of them with great results. quite yummy!!!